'The Elvis Presley Movie Album : Volume 2 Elvis In Stereo & Binaural' 2 CD
October 14, 2016 - 8:44:55 PM
Elvis News, Elvis CD News
01. Bossa Nova Baby (alternate take 5) 2:07
02. Return To Sender (binaural master)* 2:06
03. Where Do You Come From? (binaural master)* 2:07
04. Can't Help Falling In Love 3:04
05. Rock-A-Hula Baby 2:02
06. Lonely Man (alternate take 9) 2:53
07. Flaming Star (binaural master)* 2:33
08. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears (binaural master)* 2:21
09. G.I. Blues (original spliced album master) 2:39
10. Wooden Heart 2:06
11. Tonight's All Right For Love (original German album master, extended version) 2:10
12. Didja' Ever (original album master, take 2) 2:37
13. Hard Headed Woman (reprocessed stereo) 1:55
14. Don't Ask Me Why (reprocessed stereo) 2:08
15. Lover Doll (reprocessed stereo) 2:14
16. Dixieland Rock (reprocessed stereo) 1:48
17. Crawfish (reprocessed stereo) 1:50
18. King Creole (reprocessed stereo) 2:09
19. New Orleans (reprocessed stereo) 1:58
20. Steadfast, Loyal And True (reprocessed stereo) 1:16
21. Trouble (reprocessed stereo) 2:19
22. Young Dreams (reprocessed stereo) 2:22
23. As Long As I Have You (reprocessed stereo) 1:52
24. Let Me (stereo master) 2:11
25. Poor Boy (stereo master) 2:16
26. We're Gonna Move (stereo master) 2:32
27. Didja' Ever (replaced album master, spliced) 2:38
28. Tonight's All Right For Love (original length master) 1:24
29. Black Star (alternate take 5) 2:33
'The Elvis Presley Movie Album : Volume 2 Elvis In Stereo & Binaural' 2 CD.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.