'Blue Hawaii' for 'Record Store Day' release on blue vinyl
Blue Hawaii LP
- 180 Gram Blue Vinyls
- One Pressing
- Album Art Cover
- With Alternate Pictures
- Limited Edition
- 1000 Copies
- Vintage Advertising
For The Very First Time In Blue Vinyl
Strictly Limited & Numbered Edition: 1.000 Copies
1. Blue Hawaii (Takes 2 & 3)
2. Almost Always True (Takes 4 & 5)
3. Aloha Oe (Master The Surfers + Prise 6 Elvis)
4. No More (Prise 8)
5. Can't Help Falling In Love (Prise 24, Version Film)
6. Rock-a-hula Baby (Takes 2 & 3)
7. Moonlight Swim (Takes 1 & 2)
8. Ku-u-i-po (Takes 4 & 5)
9. Ito Eats (Takes 4 & 5)
10. Slicin' Sand (Takes 13 & 14)
11 Hawaiian Sunset (Prise 2)
12. Beach Boy Blues (Prise 3, Version Film)
13. Island Of Love (Prise 9)
14. Hawaiian Wedding Song (Prise 1)
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.