Released : 'Memphis Recording Service: Masters & Sessions 1953-1955' 2LP
Sun Single Masters
1. That's All Right (Sun 45rpm Master)
2. Blue Moon of Kentucky
3. Good Rockin' Tonight
4. I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine
5. Milkcow Blues Boogie
6. You're a Heartbreaker
7. Baby, Let's Play House
8. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
9. Mystery Train
10. I Forgot to Remember to Forget
1. Harbor Lights
2. I Love You Because
3. Blue Moon
4. Tomorrow Night
5. I'll Never Let You Go
6. Just Because
7. I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (Slow Version)
8. Tryin' to Get to You
9. When It Rains It Really Pours
Personal Recording Acetates
1. My Happiness (Acetate – Personal Recording August 1953)
2. That's When Your Heartaches Begin (Acetate – Personal Recording August 1953)
3. Ill' Never Stand in Your Way (Acetate – Personal Recording 6th January 1954)
4. It Wouldn't Be the Same Without You (Acetate – Personal Recording 6th January 1954)
Sun Trial Sessions
5. Harbor Lights (Takes 1FS & 2FS & 4)
6. I Love You Because (Takes 1FS & 2)
7. That's All Right (Takes 1-3)
Bonus Tracks (Radio Station Acetates)
8. Shake Rattle and Roll (6th January 1955 Radio Station KDVA Lubbock, TX
9. Fool, Fool, Fool (6th January 1955 Radio Station KDVA Lubbock, TX)
Sun Outtakes & Sessions
1. Blue Moon of Kentucky (Outake Part -Slow Tempo Version)
2. Blue Moon (Takes 1FS & 2FS & 3FS & 4)
3. Blue Moon (Take 5)
4. Blue Moon) (Takes 6FS & 7FS & 8)
5. I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (Takes 3 & 4FS)
6. I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (Takes 6 & 7END)
7. When It Rains It Really Pours (Takes 3FS & 4FS)
8. When It Rains It Really Pours (Takes 6FS, 7FS & 8LFS)
'Memphis Recording Service: Masters & Sessions 1953-1955' 2LP 180 Gram Vinyl.
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.